League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Yeltin on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Anyone play league? Name is Huge Smiley Face, my history prob sucks, been playing with some nabs.
avatar
Yeltin

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Shadows on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:34 pm

I do. Too bad Draven is getting nerfed next patch.
avatar
Shadows

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Yeltin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 am

Riot spends too much time making teemo skins to nerf draven :c
avatar
Yeltin

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Shadows on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:16 am

Lmao, should totally buff teemo then.
avatar
Shadows

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by shyeric on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:48 am

I do ! Add me on league my IGN is Shy Eric, My maplestory IGN is Eric

Main Roles: ADC,Jungler,TOP

shyeric

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Yeltin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:21 am

Anyone wanna share some LoL puns? I have a Zilean of them!
avatar
Yeltin

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by shyeric on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:59 am

What the hell is a pun

shyeric

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Yeltin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:45 am

Bad, cheesy jokes.
avatar
Yeltin

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Sweeg on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Sweeshly, dawg
avatar
Sweeg

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Infinityx3 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:10 pm

I started playing 3 days ago so I'm still a nub and I suck at it but add me if you want :3
IGN: sparkly sushi (SHH IT WAS AN ACCIDENT)

Infinityx3

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Pixel Bryan on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Add me if you want Stormxbryan ~ I suck

Pixel Bryan

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by idontknowyoubutk on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:18 pm

SomeoneFailed
FWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. c:
avatar
idontknowyoubutk

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Shadows on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Infinityx3 wrote:I started playing 3 days ago so I'm still a nub and I suck at it but add me if you want :3
IGN: sparkly sushi (SHH IT WAS AN ACCIDENT)

Can always buy name change, or make a new account.
avatar
Shadows

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Yeltin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Shadows wrote:
Infinityx3 wrote:I started playing 3 days ago so I'm still a nub and I suck at it but add me if you want :3
IGN: sparkly sushi (SHH IT WAS AN ACCIDENT)

Can always buy name change, or make a new account.

If you started 3 days ago, just make a new account.
avatar
Yeltin

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Infinityx3 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Yeltin wrote:
Shadows wrote:
Infinityx3 wrote:I started playing 3 days ago so I'm still a nub and I suck at it but add me if you want :3
IGN: sparkly sushi (SHH IT WAS AN ACCIDENT)

Can always buy name change, or make a new account.

If you started 3 days ago, just make a new account.

It doesn't bother me to the point where I feel the need to make a new account lol I can live with it

Infinityx3

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Shadows on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:07 am

Infinityx3 wrote:
Yeltin wrote:
Shadows wrote:
Infinityx3 wrote:I started playing 3 days ago so I'm still a nub and I suck at it but add me if you want :3
IGN: sparkly sushi (SHH IT WAS AN ACCIDENT)

Can always buy name change, or make a new account.

If you started 3 days ago, just make a new account.

It doesn't bother me to the point where I feel the need to make a new account lol I can live with it  

True. It's just a game, matters about skills.
avatar
Shadows

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Yeltin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Shadows wrote:
Infinityx3 wrote:
Yeltin wrote:
Shadows wrote:
Infinityx3 wrote:I started playing 3 days ago so I'm still a nub and I suck at it but add me if you want :3
IGN: sparkly sushi (SHH IT WAS AN ACCIDENT)

Can always buy name change, or make a new account.

If you started 3 days ago, just make a new account.

It doesn't bother me to the point where I feel the need to make a new account lol I can live with it  

True. It's just a game, matters about skills.
and if you even lift.
avatar
Yeltin

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Of Legends (DRAVEN)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum