PixelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] ALi's GM App :D

+5
Infinityx3
Vee.
Puddle
Babe.
MyNameALi
9 posters

Go down

[Denied] ALi's GM App :D Empty [Denied] ALi's GM App :D

Post by MyNameALi Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Name: ALI

Timezone: i'm from NY so EST.

Date Joined: June 17(im not sure)

Why do you want to be an Intern for this server?
                                         Well, lets start this off by saying that i could be a great help to the community here. I want to be a Intern on Pixel Story because I want this new and fast, growing server to prosper and help new players from all over the world to enjoy and be comfortable for their style in any way. I like helping people, and due to my respectful actions. i have been helping people around the server ever since i joined weather its training or just helping in general.  And a lot of times i like to have fun.. well who doesn't?.. that just means i troll sometimes.. i'd be really greatfull if you guys don't take me the wrong way all the times.

Tell us what you can do to help the server:
                                              Because I have the confidence to help out Pixel Story to a better server. If you know me personally you know that i respect everyone that respects me but at the end of the day you will get a lot further with respecting others than being a dick head.But only to some players that do not respect me and the staff at PixelStory. They do not  deserve my respect. I will also daily check on players, so if they need help with anything or that are confused about anything online or on the forums i believe i can be a great help at that. I do not tolerate anyone who hacks and/or abuses glitches. We are playing a really laid back server so that should not happen. But how ever if it does that person would be given warning if ignored he/she shall be banned FOREVER!.

Do you have any past experiences as a GM? If so, please post proof. Say no if you have no proof available.
Yes, i have been a GM in a new servers but that was like 2 years ago. I don't know if you guys ever heard of the server CakeMs yes i was a GM on there.. and a couple other servers but i do not remember because i quit psing for about a year. But However i am ready to get back in the game! And Sorry i have no proof because its been over 2 years and i have changed my lost all my data from 2 years ago when i got a new laptop.

How often can you be on the server?
                                                  I am always on but in house i'd say about at least 10 hours a day. its summer now... i'm always free. (this is not a lie you can ask blaze or Crayon i'm LEGIT)

i'm on 7 hours or more every. And on weekends 8+ hours.

On average, how active are you? Away hours in-game do not count.
i pay for 7+ hours everyday.. i have my 5k rebirths to prove it for me.

Comments:
Well lets say this.. i like Rainbows and turtles IN THAT ORDER! RAINBOWS ARE ALWAYS 1st Very Happy

Last edited by Vee. on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated because of the new format!)
MyNameALi
MyNameALi

Back to top Go down

[Denied] ALi's GM App :D Empty Re: [Denied] ALi's GM App :D

Post by Babe. Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Uh, Ali I wish you good luck!

Babe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puddle Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Just for future reference, the application looks a bit odd - hence, making it difficult to read through. I suggest sticking to either Align left or Align Center. Also, the colours look a tad putrid, so go with consistency next time! Wink Good luck!

Puddle

Back to top Go down

Post by MyNameALi Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Puddle wrote:
Just for future reference, the application looks a bit odd - hence, making it difficult to read through. I suggest sticking to either Align left or Align Center. Also, the colours look a tad putrid, so go with consistency next time! ;)Good luck!

yah i noticed how the app didnt come out the way i wanted to. Everything was suppose to be in the middle Sad
MyNameALi
MyNameALi

Back to top Go down

Post by Puddle Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:02 pm

MyNameALi wrote:
Puddle wrote:
Just for future reference, the application looks a bit odd - hence, making it difficult to read through. I suggest sticking to either Align left or Align Center. Also, the colours look a tad putrid, so go with consistency next time! ;)Good luck!

yah i noticed how the app didnt come out the way i wanted to. Everything was suppose to be in the middle Sad

You can still fix it - just highlight the whole text and click on align center. That should do it.

Puddle

Back to top Go down

Post by MyNameALi Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Puddle wrote:
MyNameALi wrote:
Puddle wrote:

You can still fix it - just highlight the whole text and click on align center. That should do it.
Thank You Very Happy
MyNameALi
MyNameALi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee. Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:20 pm

There is a new format. Please check it out.

Vee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyNameALi Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Vee. wrote:
There is a new format. Please check it out.
Well... i tried my best to update it :/
MyNameALi
MyNameALi

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinityx3 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Good luck Ali!

Infinityx3

Back to top Go down

Post by MyNameALi Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Infinityx3 wrote:Good luck Ali!
Thank you Very Happy
MyNameALi
MyNameALi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:05 am

Good luck Ali. You were the first person I have met in game and you helped me out. Good guy.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by MyNameALi Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:19 am

Shadows wrote:Good luck Ali. You were the first person I have met in game and you helped me out. Good guy.
Thank you Very Happy
[Denied] ALi's GM App :D Downlo11
MyNameALi
MyNameALi

Back to top Go down

Post by ..... Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:32 pm

MyNameALi wrote:Name: ALI

I don't see why it's necessary to capitalize all letters of your name. If you're going to apply, you have to take this seriously. These are the first words that I read, and I get the impression that you're not going to be a GM that's dedicated and serious about the job.

MyNameALi wrote:Timezone: i'm from NY so EST.

I believe that this only asks for your timezone. Who cares if you're from New York? All they care about it whether they should hire someone from your timezone.

MyNameALi wrote:Date Joined: June 17(im not sure)

If you're not sure, then don't hide it with a blinding color. You could obviously just put "I'm not sure exactly when I joined, but I believe that it was on June 17th." That sounds way better than what you put. They're not going to reject you for not putting the correct date that you joined. If they do, then this server isn't going to go that far.

MyNameALi wrote:Why do you want to be an Intern for this server?
                                         Well, lets start this off by saying that i could be a great help to the community here. I want to be a Intern on Pixel Story because I want this new and fast, growing server to prosper and help new players from all over the world to enjoy and be comfortable for their style in any way. I like helping people, and due to my respectful actions. i have been helping people around the server ever since i joined weather its training or just helping in general.  And a lot of times i like to have fun.. well who doesn't?.. that just means i troll sometimes.. i'd be really greatfull if you guys don't take me the wrong way all the times.

Can you fix the spelling and grammar plz???? ugh..........
This is what players hate the most. GMs who can't even speak proper English. Even a 10 year old can do better than you.
When you become GM, I expect you to not troll around and take the job seriously (unlike some of the GMs here tbh). You may joke around sometimes, but not troll. If you think these are the same thing, I suggest you go learn the difference between the two before you get accepted, that is if you do get accepted.

MyNameALi wrote:Tell us what you can do to help the server:
                                              Because I have the confidence to help out Pixel Story to a better server. If you know me personally you know that i respect everyone that respects me but at the end of the day you will get a lot further with respecting others than being a dick head.But only to some players that do not respect me and the staff at PixelStory. They do not  deserve my respect. I will also daily check on players, so if they need help with anything or that are confused about anything online or on the forums i believe i can be a great help at that. I do not tolerate anyone who hacks and/or abuses glitches. We are playing a really laid back server so that should not happen. But how ever if it does that person would be given warning if ignored he/she shall be banned FOREVER!.

Again, grammar issues. I'm going to be honest, when I read the first couple sentences (or can you even call them sentences), I didn't fully understand what point you were trying to make. Also, you just listed what a mediocre GM can do for a server. What is it that makes you unique from other applicants? What part about you would make them want to hire you? You didn't state any of it.
Respect. Every single person deserves respect. If you don't give respect to others, no matter how bad they are, they won't give respect back to you. Simple as that. All players deserve the respect from GMs, even if they are trolls. The only exception is if a player is hacking because he or she is posing a risk to the server.

MyNameALi wrote:Do you have any past experiences as a GM? If so, please post proof. Say no if you have no proof available.
Yes, i have been a GM in a new servers but that was like 2 years ago. I don't know if you guys ever heard of the server CakeMs yes i was a GM on there.. and a couple other servers but i do not remember because i quit psing for about a year. But However i am ready to get back in the game! And Sorry i have no proof because its been over 2 years and i have changed my lost all my data from 2 years ago when i got a new laptop.

Hold on. Let me quote this.
Blaze wrote:Say no if you have no proof available.
You stated clearly. You don't have any proof. The only answer I should see to this question is "No."

MyNameALi wrote:How often can you be on the server?
                                                  I am always on but in house i'd say about at least 10 hours a day. its summer now... i'm always free. (this is not a lie you can ask blaze or Crayon i'm LEGIT)

Woah. Stop there. First of all, you just answered the same question twice. Second of all, both of the answers are different.
How funny.
In your first answer, if you're on at least 10 hours, that means 10 hours is just a minimum. In you're second answer, you put that you're on 7 hours or more. If you didn't know, 10 hours and 7 hours are two completely different amounts of time.

MyNameALi wrote:On average, how active are you? Away hours in-game do not count.

This is probably the stupidest answer I've ever seen.
First, do you have a life? Go outside and play or else you're going to put your health at risk.
Second, what does 5k rebirths prove? I can get 1k rebirths in 2 days, 2 hours a day. Considering that you've played for two weeks, that means you should have about 10k-14k rebirths.
Also, knowing that you like to train, does that mean that you also have time to spend with your fellow players? All I see is that "oh i have 5k rebirths becuz i play 7+ hours everyday and i train everyday and ya ukno". Who knows, I may be wrong, but that's what I infer.

MyNameALi wrote:Comments:
Well lets say this.. i like Rainbows and turtles IN THAT ORDER! RAINBOWS ARE ALWAYS 1st Very Happy

Are you applying for a comedian job? Congrats! You just go it.
This comment is completely irrelevant. This clearly shows that you aren't serious about applying.
If you're going to put a comment, put something meaningful. If you don't have anything to say, just put "N/A" or something.

1. Fix your English plz. ya tenkq vry much!!@@!!1!
2. Get a life.
3. Show some uniqueness.
4. Whatever else I stated up there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:10 pm

..... wrote:

I don't see why it's necessary to capitalize all letters of your name. If you're going to apply, you have to take this seriously. These are the first words that I read, and I get the impression that you're not going to be a GM that's dedicated and serious about the job.

I believe that this only asks for your timezone. Who cares if you're from New York? All they care about it whether they should hire someone from your timezone.

If you're not sure, then don't hide it with a blinding color. You could obviously just put "I'm not sure exactly when I joined, but I believe that it was on June 17th." That sounds way better than what you put. They're not going to reject you for not putting the correct date that you joined. If they do, then this server isn't going to go that far.

This is what players hate the most. GMs who can't even speak proper English. Even a 10 year old can do better than you.
When you become GM, I expect you to not troll around and take the job seriously (unlike some of the GMs here tbh). You may joke around sometimes, but not troll. If you think these are the same thing, I suggest you go learn the difference between the two before you get accepted, that is if you do get accepted.

Again, grammar issues. I'm going to be honest, when I read the first couple sentences (or can you even call them sentences), I didn't fully understand what point you were trying to make. Also, you just listed what a mediocre GM can do for a server. What is it that makes you unique from other applicants? What part about you would make them want to hire you? You didn't state any of it.
Respect. Every single person deserves respect. If you don't give respect to others, no matter how bad they are, they won't give respect back to you. Simple as that. All players deserve the respect from GMs, even if they are trolls. The only exception is if a player is hacking because he or she is posing a risk to the server.

MyNameALi wrote:Do you have any past experiences as a GM? If so, please post proof. Say no if you have no proof available.

You stated clearly. You don't have any proof. The only answer I should see to this question is "No."

Woah. Stop there. First of all, you just answered the same question twice. Second of all, both of the answers are different.
How funny.
In your first answer, if you're on at least 10 hours, that means 10 hours is just a minimum. In you're second answer, you put that you're on 7 hours or more. If you didn't know, 10 hours and 7 hours are two completely different amounts of time.

MyNameALi wrote:On average, how active are you? Away hours in-game do not count.

First, do you have a life? Go outside and play or else you're going to put your health at risk.
Second, what does 5k rebirths prove? I can get 1k rebirths in 2 days, 2 hours a day. Considering that you've played for two weeks, that means you should have about 10k-14k rebirths.
Also, knowing that you like to train, does that mean that you also have time to spend with your fellow players? All I see is that "oh i have 5k rebirths becuz i play 7+ hours everyday and i train everyday and ya ukno". Who knows, I may be wrong, but that's what I infer.

This comment is completely irrelevant. This clearly shows that you aren't serious about applying.
If you're going to put a comment, put something meaningful. If you don't have anything to say, just put "N/A" or something.

2. Get a life.
3. Show some uniqueness.

Huge criticism there.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by MyNameALi Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:41 pm

..... wrote:

How funny.

2. Get a life.
3. Show some uniqueness.

LMFAo .. you my friend went full retard, you never go full retard...so by reply to this post.. you sir have just proved how much of a "life" you have. to make that comment must have taken at least 15 mins.. so that just proves who has no life here.. and btw who the f are u to comment here? :/ lmfao 1st post made to diss this app? get a life.. TROll. kthxbye <3
MyNameALi
MyNameALi

Back to top Go down

Post by Puddle Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:42 pm

..... wrote:

How funny.

2. Get a life.
3. Show some uniqueness.

I agree with everything but the first piece of criticism. It shows that you can do nothing else other than nit-pick on something that is not even that big of a deal. I want you to explain to me how writing the first name in capitalized letters makes you believe that a person is not dedicated and serious about something. The first comment you made, as far as I am concerned, is an useless piece of 'criticism' (if you'd even call that criticism, given it looks more like you're having a bad day).
Another piece of advice - when you construct critisim, try not to be too judgmental. There's a big difference in wanting to help the person and trying to make him look bad in front of everybody else. And in my opinion, the latter is not something you would like to be doing.

Puddle

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 pm

MyNameALi wrote:
LMFAo .. you my friend went full retard, you never go full retard...so by reply to this post.. you sir have just proved how much of a "life" you have. to make that comment must have taken at least 15 mins.. so that just proves who has no life here.. and btw who the f are u to comment here? :/ lmfao 1st post made to diss this app? get a life.. TROll. kthxbye <3

How's this going "full retard". He just gave you constructive criticism. He didn't in any way "diss" your app. Get your head out of your ass and realize that he was trying to help make your application better. Not even trolling. If 15 minutes of criticism means that you have "no life", I wonder what the 10 hours you spend on Maple means. Doesn't matter who they are to comment on your app. There's a reply button for everyone so everyone has a right. Douche.

bloop

Back to top Go down

Post by MyNameALi Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:41 pm

bloop wrote:
MyNameALi wrote:

How's this going "full retard". He just gave you constructive criticism. He didn't in any way "diss" your app. Get your head out of your ass and realize that he was trying to help make your application better. Not even trolling. If 15 minutes of criticism means that you have "no life", I wonder what the 10 hours you spend on Maple means. Doesn't matter who they are to comment on your app. There's a reply button for everyone so everyone has a right. Douche.

yes hi.. did i ask you .. to reply.. like who are you to tell me what to do.. just gfto my app and stay off pls
soo much hate.. LOOL
#randomfact i did this for FUN i really could really careless if you don't like it..
MyNameALi
MyNameALi

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:43 pm

MyNameALi wrote:
yes hi.. did i ask you .. to reply.. like who are you to tell me what to do.. just gfto my app and stay off pls
soo much hate.. LOOL
#randomfact i did this for FUN i really could really careless if you don't like it..

It's funny how every person that applies and gets criticism on their app gets hella defensive and then says "it was just for fun and idc if I get it". If you don't care, stop getting do defensive. I can reply if I want to. Don't need you to tell me shit. If you call this hate, you don't get out enough. Oh wait, that was already obvious. :/

bloop

Back to top Go down

Post by kawaiivirgin Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Why are you even so butt hurt over this? By replying in that matter you just proved to everyone here that you can't take criticism in a professional manner. you can't even respond to a member properly without sounding like an idiot. "TROLL. kthxbye<3" ya, real professional and mature bubba. +1 lvl 6 gm right away. 
you are the type of gm everyone hates to see.

kawaiivirgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puddle Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:11 pm

bloop wrote:
MyNameALi wrote:

Coming from an impartial person - I do have to mention that in my opinion, most of his 'criticism' isn't that constructive. The first part of his reply seems to center towards extra information that Ali has provided. In the end, it doesn't really matter whether he mentions his location under the Timezone category or not - it's not even an issue, and he makes it seem like it's a catastrophe. (I'll give him points for dramatizing).
Now, in what world would you consider constructive criticism to be menial and submissive? Of course, referring to points such as this: "This is probably the stupidest answer I've ever seen."
Don't get me wrong, though, there ARE a couple of issues when it comes to these answers, most of which he pointed out.

And guys - please don't assault eachother under someone's application. Let's try to be mature and leave everything for the owner to decide.

Puddle

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:11 am

Puddle wrote:Now, in what world would you consider constructive criticism to be menial and submissive?
"If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen." Smile

bloop

Back to top Go down

Post by ..... Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:47 am

MyNameALi wrote:

Do you even know what a troll is? Are you basically saying that anyone who gives you suggestions is a troll? Though I admit that some of it was quite harsh, that doesn't make me a troll.  
Apparently, spending 15 minutes typing this crap means that I have no life? I'm going to be serious here. Spending 10 hours on a game is just pointless. I want to ask you. What do you gain from playing games for 10 hours? That is what I mean by no life.
What is your definition of "diss"? In what way am I dissing your application? I'm retarded? I don't want to hear that from someone who doesn't even use his 10 hours of mapling to fix his grammar.

MyNameALi wrote:
soo much hate.. LOOL

"Like who are you to tell me what to do". Right back at you. Are you trying to backfire on yourself? You're telling him to "gtfo my app". In other words, you're telling him what to do.
bloop wrote:There's a reply button for everyone so everyone has a right.

What do you mean "i did this for FUN i really could really careless if you don't like it..". Are you telling me that this was all a joke? If that's so, then please delete this thread. If you can't, go find someone who can.
When you apply for a position, you have to take it seriously, even if it's a game. If you're just going to joke around, then don't even apply in the first place.

Puddle wrote:
Coming from an impartial person - I do have to mention that in my opinion, most of his 'criticism' isn't that constructive.

I do not mean to get you involved, Puddle, (though you are already technically involved) but there's no rule stating that all criticism had to be really good. Just these tiny little mistakes can make an app better. Also, if I go in depth, then wouldn't I be doing all of the thinking? He has to realize and figure out these things first without anyone else telling him to do so. That way, he can show what he's truly capable of. Though having others commenting and giving really good feedback is great, where do these people get their knowledge from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee. Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:51 pm

MyNameALi wrote:
..... wrote:

How funny.

2. Get a life.
3. Show some uniqueness.

Interestingly enough, you're looking to become a part of the staff.
Even if the criticizer was harsh, he or she gave you a lot of things to improve on in your application. Meanwhile, you retaliated by returning insults and telling the him or her that he or she doesn't have a life. I'm sorry, but you don't seem to be what we're looking for.

You may reapply again in a week. Please learn to treat fellow players with respect and try to keep the peace; do not add gasoline to a burning flame. Thank you for applying.

Denied.

Vee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down