PixelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avicii's Gm Application

4 posters

Go down

Avicii's Gm Application Empty Avicii's Gm Application

Post by Avicii Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Name: Ben / Sharon
Timezone: Gmt + 2, Israel
Date Joined:6/07/2013
Why do you want to be an Intern for this server? Well, I was talking to Vee and to Babe.
As I said, I like this server, the people over here are nice, I met cool new friends as: swed, Usagi, Smexy and many more.
How can you help this server? As I was talking to Vee, I showed her my skills, I can use PE and block it of course, I know v83 bugs that can harmly damage the server, and help the server block them, more over than that, I am a normal Gm, who can help the people at the server for normal questions, hosting events and more.
Do you have any past experiences as a GM? I was a Gm in Maple-Israel, the biggest Maple in Here, I had my own server called "TranceStory", and more that I don't remember.
How often can you be on the server?A lot, since the big summer vacation has already started, I can be active.
On average, how active are you? I know I just joined today, but for this three/two months, I can be active for a very long time, and be able to help people from all over the world, with different time zones.

Avicii

Back to top Go down

Avicii's Gm Application Empty Re: Avicii's Gm Application

Post by Sweeg Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:57 pm

you need 10 posts and two weeks play time.
Sweeg
Sweeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Avicii Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:00 pm

I did use the format

2.I'm a special case, ask Vee.

Avicii

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixlore Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:12 pm

I don't know what the special case is, but if it's just that you have skills as a GM, then guidelines should still have to be followed. Also, you do not have proof listed in the "Past Experience" section, in the format, it clearly states; "If you have no proof, then say 'No'". Also, there should be specific time measurements/estimations that you will be online. Simply stating that you will be "active", in my opinion, should not cut the bill. I understand from this that you have experience, and know of issues, yet the reason that there is a two week required playtime, and a 10 forum post minimum, is because the Maplers, and the staff, need to know that you are here for the server, not the position, and the power. Issues I see are format issues, and guideline issues. These are just opinions, and I hope to see you regularly in-game! Best of luck!
IGN~ Phoenixlore

phoenixlore

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:30 am

Avicii wrote:1.

I did use the format

2.I'm a special case, ask Vee.

special case... HAHAHA.

bloop

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementry Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:12 pm

If you´re going to apply and tell everybody that you´re a special case, atleast show some effort by making an actuall account instead of making this as a guest.

Elementry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down