PixelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crayon's / Elementry's GM APP. {Requested by many}

+5
Shadows
Yeltin
GooglePS
Puddle
Elementry
9 posters

Go down

Crayon's / Elementry's GM APP. {Requested by many} Empty Crayon's / Elementry's GM APP. {Requested by many}

Post by Elementry Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Name: Robin.

IGN: Elementry / Crayon

Timezone:
GMT+001

Date Joined: Joined the forums on the 27th and I joined the server on the 21st of June.

Why do you want to be an Intern for this server?:
I want to be an intern for this server because the server needs an Intern/GM from a diffrent timezone than the current Interns' one. Every time that I get online, I see bored people. There are no GMs to host events, nobody to help them with issues that only staff members can fix and I see people going offline because of the reason stated just now.

I also want to be an Intern/GM on this server , because I know, that with my expirience as a staffmember, I can give this server a boost by satisfying the community with my original, from time-to-time based and well executed events.

How can you help this server?:

I can help the server by doing something unique. How I can help the staff team,players and the server is the fact that I will put my deepest effort into the server and the community. Putting all of my spare and free time being online, but most importantly, being there for the people.  Wich will cause more players to join,have more fun and actually stay in the server,  because we all know that putting more effort in something will always have a better outcome.

Do you have any past experiences as a GM? If so, please post proof. Say no if you have no proof available:

I've been GM on countless of servers, here are some examples of me being a co-owner;
Crayon's / Elementry's GM APP. {Requested by many} Maple010

Crayon's / Elementry's GM APP. {Requested by many} Maple013

How often can you be on the server?:

As I stated before, I am online very much. It's crazy when you actually know it's true. I spend around 12 dedicated hours behind my computer-screen being a socially-dead nerd, helping people in a video-game.

On average, how active are you? Away hours in-game do not count:
I think that I've answered this question in the question above.

Comments: This is for the people who think that If I get hired, it's all because I'm close friends with a staff;
Your opinions on that topic are irrelevant to me, I'm doing this because of the fact that I care about this community.

Elementry

Back to top Go down

Crayon's / Elementry's GM APP. {Requested by many} Empty Re: Crayon's / Elementry's GM APP. {Requested by many}

Post by Puddle Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:58 pm

I cast my vote on this guy - he's been with the community for some time now and he's grown to be a very likeable and helpful person. More power to you, Robin!

Puddle

Back to top Go down

Crayon's / Elementry's GM APP. {Requested by many} Empty Re: Crayon's / Elementry's GM APP. {Requested by many}

Post by GooglePS Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Hope it goes well for you, he have been very helpfull. I give him my vote Smile
GooglePS
GooglePS

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeltin Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:59 pm

I want to see "...."'s comment.
Yeltin
Yeltin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Good luck! Really nice and easy to talk to.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by idontknowyoubutk Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:44 pm

I'm disappointed, nothing close to my app. Sad But goodluck baby. c:
idontknowyoubutk
idontknowyoubutk

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementry Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Thanks for the support y'all, Appreciate every bit of it.

Elementry

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Elementry wrote:IGN: Elementry
First of all, I hope you know that it's spelled Elementary. Maybe you should go back since you don't know how to spell it.

Elementry wrote:Why do you want to be an Intern for this server?: I want to be an intern for this server because the server needs an Intern/GM from a diffrent timezone than the current Interns' one. Every time that I get online, I see bored people. There are no GMs to host events, nobody to help them with issues that only staff members can fix and I see people going offline because of the reason stated just now.
I'll give you the different timezone part. However, please explain to me how you can spot bored pixels. As far as I'm concerned, there's no "bored" facial expression. They're pixels.
You also don't need a GM to host events. You can host player events. What issues could people possibly have that only staff members can fix? If it's something like "There's a glitch with this NPC." How do you plan on fixing that NPC? Only the coder can. Explain these issues because I don't fully understand.

Elementry wrote:I also want to be an Intern/GM on this server , because I know, that with my expirience as a staffmember, I can give this server a boost by satisfying the community with my original, from time-to-time based and well executed events.
You do NOT need all those unnecessary commas. It's just a little thing, sure. However, it's these little things that make your application look a ton lot better.
What "original, from time-to-time based and well executed events" do you have. Now, if you don't want people to "steal your ideas", I understand. Just keep in mind that any event you could have possibly thought up of probably either: doesn't work well or, has already been thought up of by someone else. If your events are from another server that you haven't seen hosted on this server already, they don't make it your original event.

Elementry wrote:How can you help this server?:
I can help the server by doing something unique. How I can help the staff team,players and the server is the fact that I will put my deepest effort into the server and the community. Putting all of my spare and free time being online, but most importantly, being there for the people.  Wich will cause more players to join,have more fun and actually stay in the server,  because we all know that putting more effort in something will always have a better outcome.
What? I can hardly get out what you're trying to say. How can you help the server by doing something "unique". Elaborate, please. I don't even know where you're going with your second sentence. "Putting all of my spare and free time being online, but most importantly, being there for the people." This sentence makes me think that you're going to throw away your whole life to spend time on this game. You're giving up all of your spare time that you could be using to go outside, grab some lunch, hang out with friends and throwing it away to be online for this game. Sounds touching. I'm sure you don't mean that, do you? Players don't join just based off GMs being there for the players. They find a server on GTOP, check it out, and decide whether they want to stay. They don't just automatically know "Oh, this server has a GM that CARES. I'm going to join!"

Elementry wrote:How often can you be on the server?:
As I stated before, I am online very much. It's crazy when you actually know it's true. I spend around 12 dedicated hours behind my computer-screen being a socially-dead nerd, helping people in a video-game.
You're online very much? -mindblown- gm +1!! gm right away!!
A lot of people are online a lot. Take MyNameALi for instance, he claims he's on 10+ hours a day! Oh, but look! You even topped it! 12 hours! You even admitted that you have no social life! That explains everything.

Elementry wrote:On average, how active are you? Away hours in-game do not count:
I think that I've answered this question in the question above.
I give you full props for being the only applicant to point out that both of these questions are the same and that you don't need to answer it twice.

Elementry wrote:Comments: This is for the people who think that If I get hired, it's all because I'm close friends with a staff;
Your opinions on that topic are irrelevant to me, I'm doing this because of the fact that I care about this community.
If people are thinking that, maybe you should re-evaluate how you actually are in game. If people think that, you're probably spending more time with your close friends on the staff rather than with the players. That topic isn't irrelevant either. It's how people view you and how people will judge you as a player or Intern.

I'm not "...." but I'm sure he'll add on more for you, Yeltin.
Grammar is a huge "must fix".
I'll leave the rest to "....".

bloop

Back to top Go down

Post by kawaiivirgin Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:01 pm

GRAMMAR LESSONS 101

Elementry wrote:
Why do you want to be an Intern for this server?: I want to be an intern for this server because the server needs an intern/GM from a different timezone than the current Interns' one staff members. Every time that I get online, I see bored people. There are no GMs to host events, and nobody to help them players with issues that only staff members can fix. and I see people going offline because of the reasons stated just now.

I also want to be an intern/GM on this server , because I know, that with my experience as a staff member, I can give this server a boost by satisfying the community with my original, from time-to-time based, and well executed events.

I can help the server by doing something unique. How I can help the staff team, players, and the server is by the fact that I will put my deepest effort into the server and the community. Putting all of my spare and free (spare and free have the same meaning and is useless to repeat it in the same sentence as if listing out the same traits) time being online, but, most importantly, being there for the people, which will cause more players to join, have more fun, and actually stay in the server,.  because We all know that putting more effort in something will always have a better outcome.

As I stated before, I am online very mucha lot. It's crazy when you actually know it's true. I spend around 12 dedicated hours behind my computer screen being a socially-dead nerd,; helping people in a video-game.

For more lessons, please PM kawaiivirgin. I also give out private lessons for those who are more shy than others.

pce out.

kawaiivirgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementry Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Thanks for the constructive criticism, Boop. Sadly, the forums messed up when I was about to reply with a detailed explanation. That took me about half an hour to type, and re-typing the same thing will drive me crazy. I'll keep it simple for now;
My apologies, but I'm Dutch. Thank you for your advice and lessons. My IGN is actually Elementry. It may not be a proper English word, but it is my in-game name. It's not based on an elementary school. I have my own events, and I have some old events from v55 etc that I'd see as ''Unique''. I never said that being online that much would guarantee me the job. I'm not sure where you got that information from, but I'd love to know. I'd love to tell you more, but for now  I'll just take all your comments into consideration.  Once again, Thanks for the constructive criticism.

PS; Thanks for correcting my grammar, Kawaii.

Elementry

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixlore Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Best reply I've seen to the critics yet.^

phoenixlore

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeltin Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:39 am

So far, I have seen so much win. I just cannot contain.
Yeltin
Yeltin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum