PixelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alis way of saying PEACE :D

5 posters

Go down

Alis way of saying PEACE :D Empty Alis way of saying PEACE :D

Post by MyNameALi Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:34 am

well.. its been fun.. playing this server.. now its been run by 13 years olds :/ awks. you cant have smega war? nigga please.. you can suck my dick.. (brooke)

Elementry - the coolest dood i met on dis server.. had ups and downs still the coolest.
Blaze - when you played as a player u were alright.. the second u became a GM u started acting liek a hot shot.. so fuck you and you can suck my dick..
Yuma - another kid who i have respect for.. had fun brah..
Woman - Kuti :/
Alyssa- the most stuck up girl i have ever met.. like noo betch.. if u wanna quit jsut leave... dont smega all day.. your gonna quit.. and then come beck the next day cuz blaze said he will review your app? bitch please..
Bloop (from Forums)- nigga why dont you get your old ass off your moms 1995 pc and get your self a mother fucking job.. this niqqa wanna sit around all day.. commenting on ppls app.. like noooo bitch no one cares..about what u thinkk.. so suck my dick.
Puddle - pretty chill dude whenever we talked.. had some moments..
Smexy- Ya'll banned my niqqa matt.. #Cut4Matt..
Eval- another dood who had his moments.. had fun brah enjoy Very Happy
Alex- this motherfucker does not code this shitty ass server.. i can tell you that night now.. i figured out 2 places that sold every ioc u guys will need.. Gm hats.. to.. nu lie #talktomeonskype. will tell you..
Kacey - we had fun.. i mean a lot of fun.. will be keeping in touch wif u boo :3
Skittles - my fellow pothead :3 #Potheadsunite Very Happy another cool ass dude i met here... had fun..
kthxbyee.. and have fun. watch this thread get deleted the next hour or so.. #FuckBlaze/EvoLove/Vee/Brooke Very Happy this server is gonna die soon...
MyNameALi
MyNameALi

Back to top Go down

Alis way of saying PEACE :D Empty Re: Alis way of saying PEACE :D

Post by Sweeg Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:35 am

Gonna die soon, yet rose so high on the rankings in like two days. Pretty mature way to leave though. Shame how you couldn't say any of that to anybody while you were actually here. Guess that just shows the true side of MyNameAli.
Sweeg
Sweeg

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixlore Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:00 am

Shit Ali, i had some amazing times with you bro. It's sad to see you go this way, you know everyone has shit days, just gotta push through it. Hope everything works out. Peace Ali.

phoenixlore

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementry Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:56 am

Oh damn, you're actually leaving. Who's going to be my fm-homie now?, nobody can replace you though. We'll keep intouch on Skype. I'll miss ya brah, #cut4matt

Elementry

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnieMouse Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:25 pm

ughhhhhh mannnnnnnn. its sad you cant stay, but whatever you feel is right uvu; right?
MANNN we did have some fun conversations hehehe. aii, message me on skype whenever. i'll be kinda busy sometimes thou uvu.
MinnieMouse
MinnieMouse

https://www.youtube.com/user/MisturTVBunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum