PixelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babe.'s Intern App.

4 posters

Go down

Babe.'s Intern App. Empty Babe.'s Intern App.

Post by Babe. Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:26 am

Just saying, you guys might  have to have played for 3+ weeks and have to of had 10+ posts on the previous forums x. oh and i used the original form if that's okay~ ( These were the original rules and form c: )

Name: Brooke

IGN: Babe.

Timezone: UTC +12:00

Date Joined: Beta/ 13-06-2013

Hours Online (excluding AFK hours): 5+ hours Monday - Thursday & Sunday, 10+ Friday - Saturday.  Unless something important comes up, I will inform another staff member of my absence beforehand.

Why should you be chosen to be part of Pixel Staff?: I think I should be chosen to be apart of the Pixel Staff because, I'd like to see this server get to the top, or close to the top on GTOP. Of course I would help players that need help, with problems that are within a range that I can help with. I will also try and ensure that everything is fair. I would remain calm and collected throughout any situation regarding gameplay or the server in general. I will be active at 90% of the time, when online,  and I'd watch over all the players to ensure no one is unhappy with the server or another player.

What will you do for the server as a Game Master?: If I was a Game Master, I would help out with the server by watching over the players and making sure no one is  hacking or players that are making gameplay unpleasant for another. I will also host event's every hour or so, to ensure that the players don't complain there are no events.

Do you have any previous experience as a GM?: If yes, please provide proof (videos or screen shots). No, I have no previous experience as being a Game Master. But I hope I will have a first time ^^.

Have you ever resigned or been demoted, why?: No, as I have not been Game Master before.

If you saw a hacker, what will you do?: If I saw a hacker I would go into hide and observe them, hacking, taking screenshots or videos for proof of hacking, I would then proceed to ban them, if they have not already been banned, and I would post my evidence of their hacking onto the forums to justify why I banned them.

If a player was flaming another player, how will you handle the situation?: Describe or write out two scenarios that may happen.Smega Fighting ( Example 1; Rascism ) ; Player 1; All these ho*s that aren't -insertskincolorhere- are g*y ass d*cks!
Player 2; Fu** you. you racist cu**!!! Me (Over GM Message); Can you two please stop smega-ing comments that can offend the other players and start a war, like it has this time. Please go to  a map and try and talk this out or get jailed.
If they continued to fight over smegas I would proceed to give them warnings, if after 3 warnings, they continued to fight I would jail for 5-10 minutes and get both sides of the story and try to resolve the fight. If they still continue to smega, I would jail them for a longer period of time.  

Scamming turned into fight ( Example 2 ); Player 1; I'll give you -thisamountofpiglets- for your -item-.. Player 2; Okay drop the piglets and then ill drop the item! Player 1; Okay ! -drops the piglets- Player 2; -loots the piglets and goes to another map-   Player 1; (over smegas) username, scammed me -insert this amount of piglets-! Player 2;  (over smegas) Did not!  Myself; -jails both players and hear both sides of the stories and then asks for proof of the scamming- Player 2, can you please give back Player 1's piglets? Player 2; No, I didn't take them...? Myself; If you are sure you did not take the piglets, I am sorry for this -warps player 2 out of jail-  Myself; I am sorry if you did get scammed, but as you had no proof I cannot punish Player 2 because there was no proof. (If it is possible I will give PLayer 1, the piglets or an Item close enough to the amount lost.) Next time, be sure you can trust them and get a GM if possible to watch the trade. Again sorry for the loss if you were scammed and have a good day. And  I would leave it at that.

Last comments: Thank you for taking your time to read my application, if anything doesn't make sense I will clarify what I meant by it. ^^. And if there's any grammatical mistakes or errors, I apologize.

Babe.

Back to top Go down

Babe.'s Intern App. Empty Re: Babe.'s Intern App.

Post by Shadows Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:12 am

Good luck! Detailed app.

Last edited by Shadows on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Babe. Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:48 am

Well; Technically I am staff and this is here for future reference. As for the fact I chose to not rewrite it because I spent a while writing this out originally and it seemed to give better information.

Babe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeg Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:31 pm

You have 7 posts l000000000000000000l
Sweeg
Sweeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Babe. Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Sweeg wrote:You have 7 posts l000000000000000000l

This is here for further reference as I'm already GM. l0l

Babe.

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:47 pm

how r u gm for being gfx. this application doesnt even lead by example cause u didnt even hav 10 posts when u posted this app. wtf??

bloop

Back to top Go down

Post by Babe. Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:54 pm

bloop wrote:how r u gm for being gfx. this application doesnt even lead by example cause u didnt even hav 10 posts when u posted this app. wtf??
On the old forums I applied with 10+ posts. Anyway its not up to you who gets GN and why. Its up to the current staff. Smile

Babe.

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Babe. wrote:
bloop wrote:how r u gm for being gfx. this application doesnt even lead by example cause u didnt even hav 10 posts when u posted this app. wtf??
On the old forums I applied with 10+ posts. Anyway its not up to you who gets GN and why. Its up to the current staff. Smile

stop mentioning old forums. this isnt old forums. is it too hard for u to get 10 posts on new forums before u apply??

bloop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeg Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Babe. wrote:
Sweeg wrote:You have 7 posts l000000000000000000l

This is here for further reference as I'm already GM. l0l

Babe.'s Intern App. Untitl12

I don't see a Babe.
Sweeg
Sweeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down