PixelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alyssa's GM Application!

+2
AlyssaQT
6 posters

Go down

Alyssa's GM Application! Empty Alyssa's GM Application!

Post by AlyssaQT Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Name: Alyssa
Timezone: USA EST
Date Joined: June 28th
Why do you want to be an Intern for this server? Because I am very helpful on this server to all of the new players and I'm only a player :3
How can you help this server? I can be a very active GM and host events and help out with any problems on the server Smile
Do you have any past experiences as a GM? If so, please post proof. Say no if you have no proof available. No
How often can you be on the server? Every Day
On average, how active are you? Away hours in-game do not count. About 7+
Comments: I'd love to be a GM for Pixel because it's a new responsibility to have besides just being a player and helping people out.

AlyssaQT

Back to top Go down

Alyssa's GM Application! Empty Re: Alyssa's GM Application!

Post by ..... Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:44 am

I'm going to be honest. Did you even take 5 minutes to type this application? I'm not saying that answering questions in paragraphs will help you get the spot, but your answers are really vague. It seems like you put no effort into this.
AlyssaQT wrote: Why do you want to be an Intern for this server? Because I am very helpful on this server to all of the new players and I'm only a player :3
On some servers, I've actually seen players who are better than GMs. Even though you're a player and have limited powers, you can still be beneficial and helpful to the server.

AlyssaQT wrote:
How can you help this server? I can be a very active GM and host events and help out with any problems on the server
This is only what a mediocre GM can do. What you just stated is what every GM is required and expected to do. What is it that makes you different, unique, from other applicants? Why exactly makes you so special that they should hire you and not somebody else? Expand on your answer.

When writing applications, even if it's for a game, you want to act professional. Writing in complete sentences and not using smiley faces give off a more serious feel, yes?

I would add more, but honestly, there's nothing to write about.

Last edited by ..... on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeg Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:46 am

Why two apps?
Sweeg
Sweeg

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:32 am

even if this is a remake of your application, you still don't even have 10 forum posts.

bloop

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeltin Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:34 am

Lol, this ................ guy is hilarious imo, this is why i dont really want to be staff. too much work. even though i get it done. (slacker). ask all mi teachers.
Yeltin
Yeltin

Back to top Go down

Post by GooglePS Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 am

..... wrote:
I'm going to be honest. Did you even take 5 minutes to type this application? I'm not saying that answering questions in paragraphs will help you get the spot, but your answers are really vague. It seems like you put no effort into this.
AlyssaQT wrote: Why do you want to be an Intern for this server? Because I am very helpful on this server to all of the new players and I'm only a player :3
On some servers, I've actually seen players who are better than GMs. Even though you're a player and have limited powers, you can still be beneficial and helpful to the server.

AlyssaQT wrote:
How can you help this server? I can be a very active GM and host events and help out with any problems on the server
This is only what a mediocre GM can do. What you just stated is what every GM is required and expected to do. What is it that makes you different, unique, from other applicants? Why exactly makes you so special that they should hire you and not somebody else? Expand on your answer.

When writing applications, even if it's for a game, you want to act professional. Writing in complete sentences and not using smiley faces give off a more serious feel, yes?

I would add more, but honestly, there's nothing to write about.
tell us more about you, WHO ARE U!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
GooglePS
GooglePS

Back to top Go down

Post by GooglePS Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:29 am

This server need someone like Alyssa... she know so much Surprised Hope Alyssa :3 <3
GooglePS
GooglePS

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyssaQT Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:34 am

GooglePS wrote:This server need someone like Alyssa... she know so much :oHope Alyssa :3 <3
Thanks hun :3 <3

AlyssaQT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down