PixelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pending] Shadow's GameMaster Application.

4 posters

Go down

[Pending] Shadow's GameMaster Application. Empty [Pending] Shadow's GameMaster Application.

Post by Shadows Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Name: Gavin
Timezone: EST [GMT -4:00] New York
Date Joined: 6/28/13

Why do you want to be an Intern for this server?

The role of an intern is to keep the community in place and to fulfill the players' needs. To keep the community a friendly home to the players, I will be there to solve conflicts between players. I am capable of solving problems on an unbiased basis. Situations like these will be handled in a peaceful manner. In addition to solving problems, I will also be enforcing the server rules. To fulfill the players' needs, I will be answering questions whenever I get asked. Events will be hosted in intervals (time between each event). Being an intern does not mean to constantly hunt for hackers or sit in the GM map and wait for questions to be asked. When selected to take on the job as intern, we should also be interacting with the players; approach players in a friendly matter and create a family-like environment, especially with the newer players so they don't feel left out.

How can you help this server?

I can assist the server with solving problems, search for hackers, and answer any questions. I will also be on the Xat chat for hours answering any questions, or asking for details of the server. If there were any conflicted situations, I shall warn them about how their behaviors cannot be tolerated. To catch a hacker, I would go into hide, and use the command "!cheaters" that is made by the staff team to suspect any cheaters/hackers in-game. As I witness the hacker, I record him hacking as proof. Because disobeying the rules of PixelStory disrupts the point of view of the game and would cause a abominable point of view to others. Also I may provide many ideas to the server adding new features for the new players attraction.

Do you have any past experiences as a GM? If so, please post proof. Say no if you have no proof available.
No experience.

How often can you be on the server?

I can happen to be on daily, for approximately 5 hours a day, maybe more or less if any situations that had occurred. Though I would be on whenever possible.

On average, how active are you? Away hours in-game do not count.

I am awake for a 12 hour hours. But sometimes people needs to relax to loosen some stress. At minimum I’d say about 3~5 hours per day. With dedication, I prove what I can do best.

Comments: I am applying for intern because I really enjoy helping players and would love to help out the server as it continues to grow. If I were to be hired, I will prove that I am dedicated, loyal, and supportive. Additionally, I can bring leadership into the staff (I'm captain of my basketball team). I'm a fairly active player; I am on around 6-8 hours on weekdays, and much more on the weekend. Though I have no experience as a GM, I am willing to do my best and learn the proper ways to become a GameMaster and watch the community grow from there.

Last edited by Shadows on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

[Pending] Shadow's GameMaster Application. Empty Re: [Pending] Shadow's GameMaster Application.

Post by Babe. Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:50 am

It looks amazing! Zz

Last edited by Babe. on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Babe.

Back to top Go down

[Pending] Shadow's GameMaster Application. Empty Re: [Pending] Shadow's GameMaster Application.

Post by Sweeg Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Doesn't say that anywhere l0l
Sweeg
Sweeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee. Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:45 pm

Please check out the new format and the requirements. This looks amazing though. Goodluck.

Vee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down